How To Get a Domain and Set it Up
There are three costs involved with having your own domain.
The first is the yearly registration fee. ($8.95 up depending on registrar).
The second is the hosting fee . HostWithMost provides hosting for $10
Third - design fees. Once you have a domain, you can either design your own website, or have someone else design it. Design fees will depend on the complexity and size of your website.
If You Don't Have a Domain
1. Go to a whois search site and find an available
domain name. I recommend http://www.namesilo.com
NameSilo has no gimmicks or loss leaders. They just register domains.
2. Register that domain. Prices vary with domain extension.
3. When asked for the DNS servers, put ns1.hostwithmost.net
4. Come back to http://www.hostwithmost.net and place your hosting order
If You Already Have a Domain
1. Gather information required to fill out the HostWithMost.net
Hosting Order Form
2. Fill out the Hosting Order Form at http://www.hostwithmost.net and submit.
3. We will phone you to verify the order and payment.
Design and Upload Your Web Pages
1. Design your own web pages, or have us do them for
you. You will need website design software, some knowledge and practice.
Your Own CPanel Admin Panel allows you to:
Use Softaculous progam installer to install dozens of programs including Wordpress
Add and delete users/email addresses
Access Web Based Email
Site Reports (Web Log Analyzer)
Configure Spam and Virus Blocker
Password Protect Directories
Majordomo Mailing List Server
Set up Autoresponders
Backup/Restore Your Site
See Help Files